Thursday, April 3, 2008

They're Like Little Weeds


Everyone tells you that kids grow fast, but there's no way to know how fast until they're your own and you look in while they're sleeping and the only thing you can think is that you were still pregnant five minutes ago and now she's all grown up. The last two years since motherhood first started for me has been a crazy rollercoaster ride. And if I'm honest I really haven't enjoyed it all. But before my girls came, I didn't know what I was capable of, I didn't know what love was and I really didn't know that there could be this kind of joy in life. Motherhood suits me, though I'm not really sure how good I am at it - I guess we'll see in about 16 years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're good at it.

carbonman1950 said...

You're good at it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails