Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

You know those signs you sometimes see in stores:  "Please excuse our mess.  Blah, blah, blah"?  Well, personally, I hate those signs.  I mean, I probably would excuse your mess just because I'm like that, but now that you've brought it to my attention, I'm a little peeved about it, ok?

So, the last thing I wanted to do was post one of those signs on here.... but, well, it seems like the thing to do.  So....

You see, I'm in the process of learning.  Learning about design, editing, photo manipulation, etc.  Because I really want to give you all an awesome experience every time you come here!  And wouldn't you rather look at this...


Instead of this?    

What that means is, this blog might look a little different as you revisit over the next few weeks.  But, the content will be the same quality (or better)... I promise.  

So, to all my friends out there on the interwebs... I hope you enjoy the changes, and remember to relish in the small things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails