Friday, November 19, 2010
Friday Fill-Ins: #200
Its been awhile since I've participated. 10 whole weeks to be exact (where, oh where has the time gone)! Happy to be back with you all again. Here we go!
1. Why does everything seem so much harder at 7 am?
2. I see the world with wonder and amazement.
3. Thank you for visiting me, I love having company here at Small Things!
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because it is filled with warmth, love and joy; also because I get to bake a lot ;).
5. I am SO done with this semester... I have a bad case of senior-itis
6. People are amazing because we can be anything that we make up our minds to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing up the laundry (ok, not really looking forward to doing it, but looking forward to the being done part), tomorrow my plans include editing and rewriting my final group report for HROB, writing a speech to inspire for COMS, lots and lots of reading (from textbooks) and writing a author research paper for Multicultural Children's Lit, and Sunday, I want to take my babies to Apple Hill (please, weather, cooperate...please)!
Labels: Friday Fill-in