Things That Make Me Happy Right Now:
- Three little words - "Wanna Help Mommy"
- The Internet (particularly blogs) - for allowing me the ability to see into the lives and sewing rooms of so many creative and inspiring women.
- Apples - for pleasing the palate of my oldest angel (and keeping her quiet for a few moments)
- Mother's Support Network - for providing me with a safe place to share, for connecting me with loving and wonderful mother's who encourage me to grow and for Mya who is such an inspiration and who is never afraid to let us learn and be comforted by her "mistakes".
- Fall - for its cool, breezy evenings and its warm afternoons
- Baby noses - which crinkle up so cutely when they are happy or confused
- Becky and Frank - who have provided me with the opportunity to teach dance for the first time in 6 years.
- Herbs and Airborne - for helping me stay well (ish)
- Papa - for letting me go to bed before the girls