Monday, November 24, 2008

A Visit

There's not much going on around here since I got "the boot." It feels like we've been stuck in the house for years now! Poor Punkin', I think she's having a mental breakdown of some kind from lack of sunshine and different surroundings; so its never dull around here! M came for a visit last week with her two boys, S (2 1/2) and the squishy baby P. I just love squishy babies! Punkin' and S actually played together! So M and I got a bit of a chance to talk about Mommy things, it was a miracle! We really enjoyed having them over...so much so that I'm ready to live in a cardboard box if I have to just so that I can be closer to the rest of the world! Maybe when the real estate market improves we can entertain the idea of getting closer to town. Until then, dreaming's free!

Double arming it
"Ahh... so this is what mothers of multiples must feel like"


Squishy baby P...sleeping through it all


S and his cheesy camera smile
"Dude, what are you doing?" Punkin' confused by the sudden pose. 

Things I'm grateful for:
  1. M - for always being that person I can say anything to
  2. Sweaty Baby Heads - for smelling so sweet after a long nap
  3. Homemade bread
  4. Friends - like B and K who came over to our house, ate our food, drank some wine and provided us with good company and good conversation
  5. Lentil Soup - for warming me up, filling my belly and tasting just delicious. Got this great recipe from a blog I follow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails