Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #201

  ffi

So...here we go!

1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: food, family, friends.

2. Even before dinner, I was sacked out on the couch.

3. This is the first Thanksgiving in a long time that I've been sick.

4. Punkin's excited to decorate for Christmas now that Thanksgiving is over.

5. Oh, man, thankfully it's the end of this semester soon and I get to spend some time with my girls at home.

6. I may never perfect the art of balancing health, family and school.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include resting and Sunday, I want to be all better!

**Update:  Sunday morning I am feeling a little better, but, sadly, not all better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails